Schou. Bedroom Color. December 17th , 2017.
Colors have a powerful ability to evoke certain moods. Red convokes the power of romance, passion, sophistication, and carnal desire. Green symbolizes lush greenery, fertility and wealth. Painting your bedroom a certain way can affect you in ways which you don't even know of. Remember, your bedroom is your sanctuary. It is a place you retire in every night; the only place where you can truly be yourself. The color of your bedroom should be a symbolical representation of who you are or who you want to be, so careful consideration must be met in choosing your bedroom colors.
Choose a color that complements your carpet and your furniture. You need to pick a color that matches the rest of your room without sharply contrasting it. If you are afraid to choose some of the braver colors, go for a neutral tone if fancy colors look a tad too daunting. Determine the mood that you want to create for your bedroom.
* Red. Paint your bedroom red if you want to experience increased enthusiasm and interest. Red is the color of energy, action, and confidence. Choose red if you want protection from fears and anxieties.
* Brown. Brown is great for a solid, wholesome feeling. It is the color of earth, order, and convention. There is a connection with natural earth and stability in the color of brown.
* Gold. For the fearless in color choice, gold is perfect. Gold is the symbol of wealth, wisdom and prosperity. It increases personal power and encourages relaxation and enjoyment in life. It promises good health and success.
* Yellow. For those who want an instant surge of energy, yellow is the way to go. Yellow is the symbol of joy, happiness, and wisdom. If you feel a need for change and you want the freedom to pursue new ideas, yellow is the perfect color for you.
* Blue. Blue is just right for people who are often stressed out. It is the color of calmness and relaxation. Blue has the power to counteract chaos and agitation. It symbolizes spirituality, youth, and peace.
* White. White is a powerful color that clears the feeling of clutter and entrapment. It brings about mental clarity and it purifies thoughts and action. White symbolizes the power of purity and cleanliness.
* Black. Black is not for the cowards when it comes to bedroom color. It is extremely powerful in its statement and its capability to evoke emotions. Black is the color of death or stability. If you want to become inconspicuous, go for black. It represents a restful emptiness that speaks only to some. Painting your room black needs some good thinking about.
The color that you want for your bedroom is definitely up to you. Discover what a color means and what it symbolizes before deciding on applying it to your room. Whatever color you choose for your bedroom, that color will represent you, change you and mold you in ways you've never known possible.
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does HAXTUN claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.