Schou. Bedroom Design. December 12th , 2017.
If there is a place in the house where we can feel comfortable the most, it is the bedroom. Nothing beats relaxing in your mattress while letting it soothe the aches and pains you have acquired during the day.
At the other side, the mattress or your entire bed set could also as cause as the uncomfortable aspect. If you don't get the right mattress set, you cannot get the comfort you are looking for. Let me tell you a few tricks in making your bed set more comfortable.
1. Find out if it is time to change your mattress. A dirty and lumpy mattress has to be replaced already. The knowledge that you are sleeping on a clean bed already calms the brain and the body. Bed bugs and dust mites can take up residence in your bed after a few decades.
Look for a good mattress with comfortable features. When buying, you might want to try the mattress first for a few minutes and measure its initial comfort. Take advantage of comfort trials so you can still change the bed if it proves to be uncomfortable.
2. If you have just purchased a mattress that is too soft, you can try placing wooden platform underneath it or you can just buy a box spring to support the structure of the mattress. The platform and the box spring allow the internal materials of the mattresses to support your body better. If you have a bed frame with wide spaces in between slats, some parts of the mattress might dip and sag.
3. Try using a mattress topper with an egg crate design. It helps make a stiff and firm mattress softer. Make sure you purchase one with the same size as your mattress so you can install it properly. Some mattress sets have covers that you can unzip. You can remove the integrated topper and replace it with a new one.
4. Use comfortable bed covers. Satin is a good material. Some mattress brands also use satin materials as cover for the mattress. You can use the same for the bed sheets and pillowcases. The material glides easily on your skin. It soothes tension and stress.
There are also bed sheets and comforters incorporated with silver threads and fibers. According to studies, silver removes tension and negative ions in the body. As a result, your muscles and nerves can feel more relaxed.
5. Try not to crowd the bed with too many pillows. Just place comfortable pillows and bolsters and make enough room for you to move.
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does HAXTUN claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.