Schou. Bedroom Remodel. December 18th , 2017.
The Master bedroom in your home should be like a cocoon to a caterpillar. Walking into it should make you feel soothed, relaxed, and peaceful. And the atmosphere and overall feel of the room should set the stage for a great night's sleep each night. Here are 5 things you can do to transform your master bedroom into a more inviting place to be.
1. Color It Beautiful ― Choosing a color that you like and that makes you feel good is important. Soft blue, yellow, green, and peach are great places to start. Coordinate bed linens, window treatments, and area rugs to compliment your choice. There are a lot of inexpensive idea books for decorating master bedrooms. Use them as an idea generator and let your imagination take you where it will. Remember, Rome was not built in a day nor does your master bedroom transformation have to be. Go slowly so that when you`re done, you love being in the room.
2. Can the Clutter ― One of the best ways to have a room feel relaxing is to have open spaces and clean surfaces. Recycle magazines (as in getting rid of them), unused books, and newspapers so that they don´t take floor, dresser and chair space. Take out pieces of furniture that cause the space to be crowded. Leave bills and mail in another part of the house. Make sure there are several comfortable chairs or a sofa that you can curl up in at the beginning or the end of each day.
3. Turn On The Light ― Be sure to provide yourself with lots of lighting. An overhead light or chandelier is a great idea good general lighting. Lamps beside the bed and on dressers are great for specific lighting, and using 3‐way bulbs gives you the most options for use. Maximize any windows in the room so that you can enjoy the natural light but still have privacy. Shutters on the lower half of the windows allow you to enjoy the light all during the day without sacrificing privacy.
4. Let a Comfortable and Attractive Bed Take Center Stage ― There are so many new and exciting types of mattresses and beds that there is sure to be one out there that you‘ll enjoy looking at and sleeping in. Given that the average person spends 33% of life sleeping, making sure you have a bed you like doesn’t seem like such an extravagance. And the only way to really choose well is to go to stores and try them out. You′ll find that you‵ll be able to eliminate some types pretty easily and focus in on the ones that are most likely to come home with you.
5. Clear the Air ― How you master bedroom smells and how it makes you feel is all important. It should smell fresh without traces of dinner odors or smells from your day′s work. It should also be a space that does not trigger sneezing, coughing, and other symptoms because of a sensitivity you may have to furniture, carpeting, and even cleaning solutions.
The most effective and non–invasive way to clear the air in your master bedroom is to use a bedroom air purifier that uses HEPA filtration. This type of filtration is able to remove airborne particulates that are as small as 3 microns in size including dust, dust mites, mold spores, pet dander and bacteria and viruses.
Clearing the air with continuous HEPA filtration in your master bedroom assures you that each time you walk in, an invitation to stay will be extended.
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does HAXTUN claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.